The Best Baby High Chairs Are Here!
Looking for a high chair now that your baby is more grown up and ready to start eating with you at the table? You'll find the top 5 high chairs we've researched and picked. We feel these 5 offer the most value and function out of any high chairs out in the current market today. All high quality and easy to clean, you'll find one that fits your needs below.
|Stokke Tripp Trapp
- Unique & Highly Adjustable Seat and Footplate
- Available In Variety Of Colors
- Easy To Clean
- 5-Point Harness Included
- Grows With Your Baby
Sale Price: $249.00CLICK HERE
|Peg Perego Siesta
- Five Reclining Positions
- Evolved Tilt-in-space Seat that Fully Reclines
- Nine Different Height Positions
- Caster Wheels
- Lightweight & Compact
Sale Price: $299.00CLICK HERE
You save: $0.99 (%)
|Graco - Blossom 4-in-1
- Innovate Design Allows You To Seat 2 Children At Same Time
- 6 Height Positions
- 3 Recline Levels
- One Hand Removable Tray
Sale Price: $99.00CLICK HERE
You save: $90.99 (48%)
|BabyBjorn High Chair
- Simple Classic Look
- Proper Sitting Position Design
- Safety Harness and Lockable Table
Easy To Clean
- Folds Flat For Easy Storage
Sale Price: $169.14CLICK HERE
You save: $130.81 (44%)
|4moms High Chair
- One Handed Magnetic Tray Attachment
- Easy To Clean
- Bowls & Plates stay in place on magnetic tray
- No Fabrics or Nooks To Clean
- Lightweight Design
Sale Price: $202.99CLICK HERE
You save: $97.00 (32%)
Inglesina High Chair
Going out to eat? But can't use a high chair yet? You'll need a portable high chair and the best one we've found is the Inglesina Fast Table Chair. It attaches securely to a table and safely supports your baby.
- Universal twist-tight coupling fits most types of tables up to 3.5" thick.
- Folds flat during transport. No cumbersome seat to carry around
- Lifted Backrest and firm seat provides greater comfort
- Rear Pocket For Storage and Easy Carrying Bag.
- The Cover Is Removable For Easy Cleaning
What Features To Look Out For
A high chair is going to be something you'll be using multiple times a day so you'll want to pick the right one. You'll need to look closely at the restraint system it has. Most likely you'll put your child in the high chair and walk away to prep their food etc. You'll need to make sure they're safely secured in their seat. Some of the high chairs have a 5 point restraint which ensures they stay safely in their chair. The next thing you'll need to look at is adjustments. As your child grows, you'll want a high chair that grows with them. You don't want to be buying high chairs everytime they grow out of it. A great high chair should last you for many years.
|OUR #1 RECOMMENDATION|
Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair
We picked the Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair because of the quality and functions of it. We appreciated that it adjusts and grows with your baby so you can use it for years. The design of it allows your baby/toddler to sit closer to the table and be a part of what is going on. Usually high chairs are awkwardly shaped so it sits further away from the table. It's solidly built and doesn't look like a regular high chair for parents who want something to also not quite stand out so much. Easy to clean also helps too.